Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 12:51 AM
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] novice

Hi Norman,

I too am a novice and have been given the task of evaluating jBoss and jonas/enhydra. Do you  feel jBoss is a better platform. I would like to know why one is better than the other because we would prefer using one of these openSource products rather than weblogic or one of the other expensive ones.

Regards,
Paul.