My search continue...

I got this from the JBoss manual, declares all the ejbLoads --> but not the
inconsistent data via the finders though
Option C: The container does not cache bean instances and instances memory
state is synchronized on every transaction start (via ejbLoad). For business
methods executing outside a transaction the synchronization is done too, but
as the ejbLoad executes in the same transaction context as the triggering
business method, the state must still be considered invalid and might
already have changed in the persistent storage when the business method
executes.
When I stop my JBoss server I see that 4 beans are getting passivated -> why
four if there are only two entity beans in my system ?

I am trying to get some form of conversation going ?
Is the JBoss chat room currently active any body willing to discuss a few of
my questions (Or maybe using msn-messenger maybe) ?

thanks

andre

[]  > I get a some funny  behaviour whne using JBoss 2.2.2 with commit
Option C.
[]  > I update one of my entity beans - all the data updated to the
database... no problem!
[]  []  > If I now do look up for this updated entity bean via findByPrimary
all my changes are there BUT
[]  []  > when I do a findAll() or any other finder on the same bean that
return a collection I get an old copy of the Entity Bean the data before my
update...

[]  []  > It seem to be a problem with caching or something.

[]  []  > In experimenting seperate ejbLoad's get called for each bean
returned by the findAll() method and the and different ejbLoad() for each
call to the findByPrimaryKey() []  []  > how does thst work ?

[]  []  > any ideas.

[]  []  > my search will continue...

[]  []  > andre vermeulen

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.  If this email is not intended for
you, you cannot copy, distribute, or disclose the included information
to any-one

If you are not the intended recipient please delete the mail. Whilst
all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the accuracy and
integrity of all data transmitted electronically, no liability is accepted
if the data, for whatever reason, is corrupt or does not reach it's
intended destination.
All business is undertaken, subject to our standard trading conditions
which are available on request.