Hi All...

Has anyone noticed that the shutdown process for jBoss 2.2.1 seems to be
different under Sun JDK 1.3.1 thn it was under Sun JDK 1.3.1 RC2 and
earlier?

Before, with the pre 1.3.1 release JDKs,  I would get a long list of nice,
reassuring messages that verious services were being shutdown.

Now, under 1.3.1 release, I see in the log that the mail service has been
stopped, and thats it. On Linux, I can see log entries indicating that the
cache has been resized for an EB after this shutdown message.

I see this both on NT and Linux and it happens whether I use the web page
on port 8082 or ctrl-C. Very strange. Has anyone else noticed this, or is
it just me?

Thanks...

Jim

I shall be telling this with a sigh