As was indicated in a reply to your first email on this problem, you
need to include the jar files in the client directory of your JBoss
installation in the client's classpath.

Anurag Narayan wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I have successfully compiled and deployed jar file on Windows
> NT.Also client file called InterestClient is sucessfully compiled but
> after running the server when I run the  client it throws the exception.
>

>    *javax.naming.NoInitialContextException :Cannot instantiate
> class:org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [ Root exception is
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException :org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory ]*
>

> The strange thing is that this exception is thrown even when the server
> is running or not.

The lack of the naming service client classes in your classpath is
causing your client to not even try to communicate with the server.
Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.