Hi Group:

I am using JBoss-2.2.2_Tomcat-3.2.2 just downloaded today. Here is my
problem:

(I am running on window NT 4.0, jdk1.3, jdbc thin drivers classes12.zip from
Oracle)

I have constructed a simple CMP EJB called JDBCTEST. It represents a table
in an Oracle 8i with the same name. My table has two columns: ID, NAME .
The type for both columns is VARCHAR. The bean deploys without any problems,
but when I try to use the findByPrimaryKey() or create methods from a client
class this is the error I am getting:

Got context

Got reference

javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: Object with primary key 1 not found in
storage

        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteC
all.java:245)

        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:220)

        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker_Stub.invokeHome(Unkno
wn Source)

        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.interfaces.HomeProxy.invoke(HomeProxy.java:248)

        at $Proxy0.findByPrimaryKey(Unknown Source)

        at com.acs.ejb.JDBCTESTBeanClient.<init>(JDBCTESTBeanClient.java:44)

        at com.acs.ejb.JDBCTESTBeanClient.main(JDBCTESTBeanClient.java:56)

Here is my client class:

 <<JDBCTESTBeanClient.java>>

Here are is the EJB jar:

 <<JDBCTEST.jar>>

I would very much appreciate your help in advance. I think I am not
structuring my descriptor files correctly.

Regards,
Jamal.

JDBCTESTBeanClient.java

JDBCTEST.jar