> May be this is your problem.  I had dataHolder bulk accessor object that
> move out data in one shot. If you do have one like that, set it to null in
> ejbPassivate().
As I said I hadn't been confident to report it as a bug (o:  Spot on.  This
code was generated used ejbdoclet 0.95 and we haven't upgraded to the
wonderful new 1.0 release (nice work there guys).  There was a bug that the
bulk data object was not set to null in passivation.  I believe this is now
fixed.

cheers, and thanks
dim