HP> Hi Is it possible to create DB pool without giving username and
HP> password beforehand ?  So you can use DataSource connecting run
HP> time with some username and password...

HP> Or is there a way to do it without pool or direct jdbc code ?

I've never managed to get a mySQL connection pool going without having
to provide at least a password.  I am not sure wether this is a bug or
a feature.

Maybe a different connection pool would provide such feature?
--
  Nicolai P Guba    http://www.gnu.org         http://www.frontwire.com
                    mailgo:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]