More then likeley yes :)  You need one for each child table if you're
using CMP.  I chose to use BMP for this situation becasue from a pure
OO view, it's one object not a bunch of seperate objects.  In addition
you may very well take a performance hit with all those EJB's running
around, depending on how many you have, not to mention how many records
you pull in the child tables.  You will end up having one EJB for the
master, and one for each row of each child table.  this could very
quickly put quite the strain on your server for high use tables.

=====