Hello,

I am conducting some tests on performance related issues with using JMS
on various J2EE App. Servers. I have a simple Java client that
constructs a message of type MapMessage and posts it to a JMS Topic.

I noticed that on an average, it takes around 3.7 milliseconds to
compose this message on the Weblogic Server whereas it takes 200
milliseconds to compose this same message on the JBoss Server.

Has anyone noticed this? I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me
why this might be happening. Here are a few details that might be
helpful.

JDK version: 1.3
JBoss version: 2.2.2

Thank you.