David Nordahl wrote:

>  If you can't get SQL Server's autonumber to work,

And you won't for reasons that I tire of reiterating.

> you can make a
> PrimaryKeyBean which issues unique primary keys for your different beans.
> Its attributes would be the last issued key for each table/bean which needs
> a unique id.

That's what you'll need to do. If you need to know why, go to
www.jboss.org and search the mailing list archives from there (don't
bother with the search links from sourceforge, they're broken)

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.