-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jee-Meng Ang
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 11:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] httprequest fired twice

Yes, the requests are the same.  IE just fired it twice.  It looks like we
have all confirmed that IE is the culprit here.  I haven't tested using
Netscape yet.  I have posted the same question in the tomcat-user mailing
lists.  It seems other ppl have this problem too.  Apparently, under certain
circumstances, the browser will fire 2 similar httprequest.

I will continue to look for an answer.

Jee-Meng.