At 10:05 PM 6/16/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Just trying to help out. There are some holes, for instance no security at
>all is used. but it shows the basics of calling an EJB from a servlet.
>
>Al

I got everything compiled and the .war/.ear files done and the Hello.ear
file is deploying successfully. Now assume a vanilla jboss-tomcat install.
Do I have to do anything with the index.jsp or helloServlet.class files, or
change any config files to make the example work as laid out with
http://<urltoboss>:8080.

I'm not sure from the example what to change exactly, but I'm getting close.

Thanks,
r.b.