Good day everyone:

  I created a CMP entity bean successfully,now,use oracle.
 the message in console is:
[OracleDB] Starting
[Hypersonic] Server 1.4 is running
[Hypersonic] Press [Ctrl]+[C] to abort
[OracleDB] XA Connection pool OracleDB bound to java:/OracleDB
[OracleDB] Started

but I still can not use a client to access the datasource "OracleDB",
and this client is an seperate application.
After getInitialContext() the code is following

        Context ctx = new E001TestClient1().getInitialContext();
        DataSource ds= (DataSource)ctx.lookup("java:/OracleDB");
        Connection c=ds.getConnection();

Exception is
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: OracleDB not bound
        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:245)
        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:220)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:349)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:333)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:350)
        at weblogictest.E001TestClient1.main(E001TestClient1.java:436)
Exception in thread "main"

Does jboss support this?
can I use the datasource in jboss,out of the enviroment of jboss?
thank you all.