Hi Gurus out there !!

Pls. help me with this error and whats the significance of this error. I
mean whats the severity.. Will it affect the functionality of the
website in anyway?
How severe is it ? Whats the significance of the time out option = 300
in the jboss.jcml file.

I tested it by setting this value to 1 and 0, but JBoss doesnt stop but
I get error on my console more number of times. Result sometimes the
html pages are blank but when I refresh, I get the right results on the
html pages on my website...Then why this error ?

Pls help, I am on a tight schedule. The problem is in the mail I have
forwarded..

Thanks,
Balaji