Title: ClassPathExtension woes

Hello all,

I am migrating from jboss 2.0 final to 2.2.2 with integrated tomcat 3.2.2

We have a bunch of .jar files which provide utilities for our applications. These jars are located on the t: drive. We do not wish to plop all these jars into jboss' lib/ext directory. So, I have put the following in jboss.conf:

<MLET CODE = "org.jboss.util.ClassPathExtension" ARCHIVE="jboss.jar" CODEBASE="../../lib/ext/">
   <ARG TYPE="java.lang.String" VALUE="/t:/">
</MLET>

However, jboss gives me this for my troubles.

javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException: ObjectName: Invalid value -> /t:/

        at javax.management.ObjectName.<init>(ObjectName.java:161)
        at org.jboss.util.ClassPathExtension.preRegister(ClassPathExtension.java
:56)
        at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.preRegisterInvoker(MBeanServer
Impl.java:2245)
        at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.createMBean(MBeanServerImpl.ja
va:765)
        at javax.management.loading.MLet.getMBeansFromURL(MLet.java:540)
        at javax.management.loading.MLet.getMBeansFromURL(MLet.java:369)
        at org.jboss.Main.<init>(Main.java:187)
        at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:121)
        at org.jboss.Main.main(Main.java:117)

Any ideas? I've tried to RTFM, but it has nothing in it on configuring this classpathextension stuff.

Thanks.

jord sonneveld
foundation developer
the eon company