Hi Laurens,

When I install JBoss I had a problem where the test.ear hung during load up
and then threw the same exception.  Our corp network is configured so
127.0.0.1 on Windows NT doesn't work!  I've not investigated, but those
central IT boys have perverted networking somehow.  If I use localhost
instead then it works fine.

Jonathan