Hi,

I am trying out to make a Stateless Session Bean with Container managed
Transactions auto-commit
at the end of a transaction, but it does not appear to do so. The
following is the deployment descriptor we are using
for the Bean. It writes to the database, but does not appear to commit
the SQL statement and the data is lost.
Is there something wrong with the deployment descriptor or something
else?

Thanks in advance.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC '-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise
JavaBeans 1.1//EN' 'http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd'>

<ejb-jar>
  <enterprise-beans>
    <session>
      <ejb-name>SequenceEJB</ejb-name>
      <home>com.ecquaria.ecbeans.util.sequence.SequenceHome</home>
      <remote>com.ecquaria.ecbeans.util.sequence.SequenceEJB</remote>

<ejb-class>com.ecquaria.ecbeans.util.sequence.SequenceBean</ejb-class>
      <session-type>Stateless</session-type>
    </session>
  </enterprise-beans>
  <assembly-descriptor>
    <container-transaction>
      <method>
 <ejb-name>SequenceEJB</ejb-name>
 <method-name>*</method-name>
      </method>
      <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
    </container-transaction>
  </assembly-descriptor>
</ejb-jar>