Hi,

>     <default-entity>
>        <create-table>true</create-table>
>        <remove-table>false</remove-table>
>        <tuned-updates>false</tuned-updates>
>        <read-only>false</read-only>
>        <time-out>300</time-out>
>        <select-for-update>false</select-for-update>
>     </default-entity>

I would move your <tuned-updates>false</tuned-updates> from the
<default-entity> into your <entity> that has Vector field. I hardly believe
that you want to switch off tuned updates for _all_ CMP beans... This is
nice feature and works almost all the time.

There is more generic question that I would like to ask the JAWS developers:
Is there any possibility to use the tuned updates with the entity bean,
whose field changes only _internal_ state, and this field _must_ be updated
in the database? I tried the isModified() method, but it seems to work only
for BMP entity beans.

Regards,
Roman.