Hi all,

My situation:

client JSP  <--->  JavaBean Controller class  <--->  CMP EJB  <---> Database

and I have problem with update:

1. client call metod (resetProjects()) at Controller class (this use implicit JBoss
findAll(0 metod for get all rows from table),
and view rows
2. client select 1 row and action button "update"
3. Controller class get selected row and JSP view row items for client
4. client update item a push "submit" button and here started my problem
5. Controller update item at EJB, and JSP send message to client - update is ok, I
look into to Database, row was update correct
6. client return to first screen with all rows (againg call findAll() metod), but row
is not update at screen (see old item)

I use standalone Java client for call Controller metods, want look at row:
- call Controller.resetProjects()  /use home.findAll()/  and see old row item
- call Controller.updateProject()
- call Controller.restProjects() again and see changed row item

I think problem is about findAll metod (maybe some synchronize problem), can any
explain me what working findAll in JBoss, and
have some ideas?

Btw. I use other component with same schema, and don't have problem.

Miro