We save a reference to our homes in a static variable in various classes so that we don't have to keep looking it up.

------------------------------
class SomeClass
{
public static MyBeanHome myBeanHome = null;

public void init()
{
myBeanHome = (MyBeanHome)ctx.lookup("MyBean");

}
}

Jetty/JBoss(2.2.1) has been running for a few days now and we're getting the folloowing exception when we call a finder on SomeClass.myBeanHome

java.rmi.MarshalException: Invalid remote object
        <<no stack trace available>>
If we don't use myBeanHome and instead use one freshly looked up in the InitialContext, the finder works fine.

BTW, we have <Optimized> set to False in standardjboss.xml so all parameters are RMIized.  We've had our service running for more than a few days before and never got this problem,  we used to have <Optimized> set to True.  That's the only thing I can think that's different.

Thanks,

Bill