Thanks, Ralf. I would have never guessed it myself. I changed ejb name in descriptors
from Order to OrderEntiry, and perhaps JBoss
changed table name respectively and the process went a bit further. Now it complains
about some id to be null. Since I have no such
field name, I suspect, it means primary key. But it is also not null, being
initialized on construction. What kind of id is null and
why? May be date is also a reserved word?
----------client call -------------
OrderRemote  remote  = home.create();
------------primary key field declaration in entity bean implementation---------------
    public Date date = new Date();
---------------ejb-jar.xml ---------------------
    <entity>
        <description>All information of committed order</description>
        <ejb-name>OrderEntity</ejb-name>
        <home>OrderHome</home>
        <remote>OrderRemote</remote>
        <ejb-class>OrderEjb</ejb-class>
        <persistence-type>Container</persistence-type>
        <reentrant>False</reentrant>
        <cmp-field><field-name>date</field-name></cmp-field>
        <cmp-field><field-name>sessionId</field-name></cmp-field>
        <cmp-field><field-name>customerName</field-name></cmp-field>
        <cmp-field><field-name>isDelivered</field-name></cmp-field>
        <cmp-field><field-name>cartBean</field-name></cmp-field>
        <primkey-field>date</primkey-field>
        <prim-key-class>java.util.Date</prim-key-class>
    </entity>
[OrderEntity] OrderEjb.ejbCreate()
java.lang.Error: id may not be null
[OrderEntity] java.lang.Error: id may not be null
[OrderEntity]   at org.jboss.ejb.CacheKey.<init>(CacheKey.java:51)
[OrderEntity]   at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityInstanceCache.createCacheKey(EntityInstanceCache.java:47)
[OrderEntity]   at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.createEntity(CMPPersistenceManager.java:213)