One of the nicest 2.0 features you get from JBoss is support for message
beans. Right now I'm using this feature by setting up a bunch of message
beans that basically act as asynchronous event handlers. The major changes
to the persistence model in 2.0 (container managed relationships and local
interfaces) have not yet been implemented in jboss. (Note, though, that
jboss does handle calls to other beans in the same server very efficiently,
which was a major purpose of local interfaces).

Alex

|--------+-------------------------------------->
|        |          "John Patterson"            |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>|
|        |          Sent by:                    |
|        |          [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          eforge.net                  |
|        |                                      |
|        |                                      |
|        |          06/26/01 04:35 PM           |
|        |          Please respond to jboss-user|

  |       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                       |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:     [JBoss-user] EJB 2.0 Features

What features of EJB2.0 have been implemented on JBoss 2.4?  How can they
be utilised?

Thanks.