Thanks Marc I'll phone Germany today. I'll let them know what I think.

-----Original Message-----
From: marc fleury [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 2001 June 27 18:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] SwiftMQ and JBOSS

|Plugging in a module still requires the module to have the correct
|capabilities. You can't plug a three prong electrical cord into a
|two slot outlet.

I would add that in this case it is swiftMQ that doesn't support the right
standards.

We do!

I talked to their engineering and they gave some bababbaable about JCA
coming up and not wanting to support the ASF nor XA.  So their stuff WON'T
work with any MDB provider, period.

I have said it many times, but if they don't want to do it (or can't) it's
their problem not ours, I think they are painting themselves into a corner.

We will integrate any module that supports the right standard features.

I thought our readership was somewhat educated...

maybe not, back to the dark ages...

marcf

The contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and
are intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee only.
Information contained in this message may be subject to legal,
professional or other privilege or may otherwise be protected by other
legal rules. This message should not be copied or forwarded to any other
person without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute
or retain this message or any part of it.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
telephone (+44-20-7002-4000) and destroy the original message.

We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail messages passing through our
network.