Hi all,
I have a question that I've seen a lot of answers, but every time was not
the right solution.
If I deploy an application .ear file that contain a web application .war and
some ejbs in one .jar file in a JBoss 2.2.2 with Tomcat 3.2.2 embedded
installation everything is deployed correctly and Tomcat add a new context
/context-name correctly.
The problem is that if I try to access a file .jsp, when Tomcat tries to
compile, I get the following error:

Error: 500
Location: /addressbook-web/list.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for
JSPC:\JBoss-2.2.2_Tomcat-3.2.2\tomcat\work\localhost_8080%2Faddressbook-web\
_0002flist_0002ejsplist_jsp_0.java:13: Package addressbook.ejb not found in
import.
import addressbook.ejb.*;
       ^
1 error

        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:282)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.doLoadJSP(JspServlet.java:612)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader12.loadJSP(JasperLoader12.java:146)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:542)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspSe
rvlet.java:258)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.ja
va:268)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:429)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:500)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
        at
7)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
        at
onnectionHandler.java:213)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

In my classpath there is the tools.jar, in fact the problem isn't that
jasper can't find the compiler javac.class but that the java compiler can't
find the package addressbook.ejb.* that the jsp tries to import.
How can I solve this ???

Thanks in advance
Bye
Mr Andrea Delle Chiaie