Guys,
I am getting a strange malfunction in JBoss. I have successfully created an Oracle
DataSource and
bound it to OracleDB under java: namespace. Everything works fine when i start Jboss
using the
"run.bat" script. I could see in log that OracleDB bound sucessfully. But Jboss is not
binding
OracleDb when start it using "run_with_tomcat.bat" script. I could not find any
exceptions or
errors in the log, not even a word containing "oracle". I have also checked under
Agent View
(http://localhost:8082).. still can't find.

I am using Jboss2.2.2-tomcat3.2.2 combo in Windows NT. What could be the problem ? any
guesses ?

Thanks in advance.

Keerthi