Hi,
Yust throw plain Home and Remote intefaces from the other jar into the jar.
Burkhard
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "jboss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 3:00 PM
Subject: [JBoss-user] RTFM bait

I apologize because this sounds like a stupid question, I've searched the
archive on ClassNotFoundException and jar packaging, but have not been able
to come up with anything.

The problem I have is that I am trying to deploy and ejb jar file that
references classes from another jar.  When I deploy the ejb jar, I get
ClassNotFoundExceptions because it can't find the interfaces from the other
jar file.  Where does the other jar need to go?  I've put it in lib/ext, no
luck there, I've put it in a library sub dir in the jar and added that dir
to the Classpath in the jar Manifest with no luck.  Thanks for your patience
;)
    --m