I am still going through your tutorial, now "customizing JAWS" part. My custom finder
gives me empty
collection
whereas direct query gives normal 27 rows. What is wrong here?
--------------- client console------
artificialOrders = []
artificialOrders.size() = 0
--------------client code---------
        Collection artificialOrders = orderHome.findArtificial();
        println ("artificialOrders = " + artificialOrders);
        println ("artificialOrders.size() = " + artificialOrders.size());
---------------direct query-----------
select * from orderentity where 1=1 order by sessionId desc
-----------------jaws.xml------------
<jaws>
 <enterprise-beans>
  <entity>
   <ejb-name>ClassBean</ejb-name>
         <finder>
           <name>findArtificial</name>
           <query>1=1</query>
           <order>sessionId DESC</order>
         </finder>
  </entity>
 </enterprise-beans>
</jaws>
    Collection findArtificial() throws RemoteException, FinderException;