From: Mantri, Mr. Ramesh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 12:48 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [JBoss-user] RE: servlets vs. EJB

All,
That is an interesting question. I prefer to use a mix
of both. In my opinion, servlets are easier to develop
than EJB. But then I am almost a newbie and could well
be wrong. There is an important problem with EJB, I
think. It seems to require a wide range of ports to be
available for communication. That could pose a serious
challenge to Network Security. What do the experts think?
sincerely,
Ramesh