Hi,
I got an exception at deployment time of entity beans linked to a MS SQL
Server 2000 database when I use the configuration from the doc; which
isusing com.inet.tds.XDataSource instead of
org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.wrapper.XADataSourceImpl.
I found something for Oracle for the definition of XidClassName.  Is there
something similar for Opta2000?  I have searched the Opta2000.jar without
success.
I use the demo version wich is limitted to 2 connections.  Could it be that?

TIA.
Vincent.

The Exception is :

XAException: tx=XidImpl [FormatId=257, GlobalId=harcq//0, BranchQual=]
errorCode=XAER_NOTA
javax.transaction.xa.XAException: The Xid is not valid.(XidImpl
[FormatId=257, GlobalId=harcq//0, BranchQual=1]) resource
manager:com.inet.tds.k@64ab4d
     at com.inet.tds.k.if(Unknown Source)
     at com.inet.tds.k.for(Unknown Source)
     at com.inet.tds.k.end(Unknown Source)
     at org.jboss.tm.TxCapsule.endResource(TxCapsule.java:1129)
     at org.jboss.tm.TxCapsule.delistResource(TxCapsule.java:523)
     at org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl.delistResource(TransactionImpl.java:99)
     at
org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.XAConnectionFactory$2.closeConnection(XAConnectionFac
tory.java:97)
     at
org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.XAConnectionFactory$2.connectionClosed(XAConnectionFa
ctory.java:82)
     at com.inet.pool.c.a(Unknown Source)
     at com.inet.tds.k.a(Unknown Source)
     at com.inet.pool.a.close(Unknown Source)
     at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.jdbc.JDBCCommand.jdbcExecute(JDBCCommand.java:190
)
     at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jaws.jdbc.JDBCInitCommand.execute(JDBCInitCommand.java
:132)