Hi,

Sorry for not replying to this the first time you mentioned this
problem, but it just hit me that i saw the same thing after trying
the JBoss-2.2.2_Jetty-3.1.RC5-5 (and/or -6) release....

I am currently running on the -4 release and i tried the -5 and -6
trying to determine some other bug in the release. When i saw my
test jsp page was just treated as a html page, i just thought i hadnt
configured jetty correctly....

.. Or the short version: Jules, this might be something which has been
introduced in the -5 and -6 release (fixing the missing jBossMQ directory bug)

Not sure, but i hope it cant help you?!?!

^terp