Hi Daljeet,

For deployment of web components I usually package up all the file in a WAR
file with the deployment descriptor and put it in the deploy directory. The
JBoss server detects the XML file and does the deployment file. I have
created a batch file for myself which does the process of packaging the
files, making the jar and copying it across to the deploy directory.

I was reading that there is another way to do this while you are staging
your application, if I happen to find the article I will let you know.

Hope this helps.

Devraj