Hi !

I don't known if it's the right news group for this
message, but if someone as some ideas..

The problem is: I have a Model A (a tree model, or
some other data structure) made of types t1, t2,...tn.

I want to transform this model, in another model(
Model B) made of some possible NEW types  t1', t2',
tn'...build with the original types t1, t2,...tn.

- Is there some already framework to make this kind of
transformation ?

- For example, if someone known the ObjectBridge ODMG
framework: it's a Transparent persistence framework
for Java Objects against RDBMS. (an O/R mapping
framework)
What do you think about re using, this kind of
framework, because O/R framework already made this
kind of transformation to save classes to possible
multiple tables.

- What about Exolab Castor ?

Thanks
Joel