It is just like sending to any other JMS queue (or topic for that matter).
Lookup the connection factory, lookup the destination (a queue), create a
connection, create a session, create a producer (sender in this case) and
send.  If you are in a tx session, then commit, else close everything and
get on with your life.

If you used JNDI to lookup your resources, you should close the context too.

--jason