Hi All,

In my research, I am trying to extend the JBoss. Initially, I want to forward a
request (for one workflow JBPM) between different instances of JBoss.

My doubt at the moment is: For this, I need to study only the JMX? Which other
technologies would be involved?

Looking at the code source of jbpm I did not find class as the MBeans that deal
with interceptor, container, ...

Can I to modify only the MBeans of the JBoss server? I already would intercept
a solicitation for the JBPM. It´s Ok ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3920053#3920053