Hi,

I still get the dreaded LazyInitializationException although I'm using the
SeamExtendedManagedPersistencePhaseListener.

My entity manager is bound to the jndi context, I can query an EJB3 entity with
it, but when I try to navigate down a OneToMany relationship I get
anonymous wrote :
  | [LazyInitializationException] failed to lazily initialize a collection of
role: ..., no session or session was closed

My setting is similar to your generated code:

>From a JSF List page I call a SFSB (List Bean) method which is annoted with
>@Begin and delegates handling to another SFSB (Editor/Show Bean). The
>rendering JSF View then asks for the Set with the many end of the relation.
>The getter is annoted as a @DataModel.

But from that method I get the error mentioned above.

What could be wrong?

Greetings,
Stefan

View the original post :