I had the same problem, the error was displayed even without the trows clause
in the create method. I erased the throws clause from the ejbRemove method and
everything worked just fine.

I don't understand this error, correct me if Ii'm wrong but the specification
doesn't forbid to declare the ejbCreate method with the throws CreateException
clause it forbids to actually throw the exception.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3920543#3920543

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3920543