Hi!

I need to instantiate external programs in my task-node. I want that process
execution is halted till the external program launched, finishes its work.
Problem here is that , If I set * blocking* attribute to true It just waits for
that external program to be launched.

How do I achieve this functionality. What's the vision of jbpm (architect) in
this scenario. Also there is not much of information regarding *process-state*,
*super-state* etc.

If I use subprocess for my work. Will the parent process wait for a subprocess
to finish its execution? I am really not clear about this.

Any help/ ideas in this regard are highly appreciated!

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3920977#3920977

Reply to the post :