Hi,

Same problem

JBoss 4.0.3 SP1 frsh installation
Windwso XP
Hypersonic

When starting up the server, I got the following result:

  | 14:26:11,453 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

If I touch the file 'jboss-portal.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml', I got

  | 14:32:58,390 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

org.hibernate.cache.CacheException: net.sf.ehcache.CacheException: Cannot
configure CacheManager: null

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3921650#3921650

Reply to the post :