Hi all, we are using JBoss 4.0.3SP1, when we deploy our EJB3 app the SQL
statements aren't generated using Oracle8 datatypes, why?

In deploy/oracle-ds.xml we have OracleDS as datasource with type-mapping Oracle8
In conf/standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml we have OracleDS as default datasource
In our app we have jbosscmp-jdbc.xml with OracleDS as datasource
Also standardjaws.xml, persistence.properties and ejb-timer-service

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3921872#3921872