Thank you so much for helping validate that.  I did realize the spec left that
very open.  I just wanted to validate that it was the case and we were not just
configured correctly.

Are there plans to provide the pooling. It seems like this could really cause
some severe overhead problems when developers are doing things like
establishing database connections, or gathering config information, or other
things that have a good amount of overhead to get a service setup for the first
time.  I'm sure you fully understand.

Are there plans to add the pooling capability in the near future?  Can you
recommend a different approach that would allow us to accomplish the same
abilities as pre-setup with init, but without being invokded for every method
call?

Thanks for all the help.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3921882#3921882