"Paz" wrote : I am attempting to deploy the jbpm.war on Weblogic. Does anyone
have insights?

  | Has anyone been able to run jBPM on Weblogic?
  |
  | Any assistance is appreciated. Especially what .xml or configuration files
to work on.

  | Most importantly what do I need to change to migrate to another J2EE app
server.

  | Thanks

It's working fine on Weblogic for us.  However, you should look at the
Hibernate Migration notes because the Hibernate 3.x has some issues with
Weblogic because of a classpath issue regarding ANTLR and the new query parser.

http://www.hibernate.org/250.html - under BEA Weblogic issues.

Otherwise.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3921885#3921885