Hi,

I spend a serious amout of time Googling and searching the different JBoss
forums in an attempt to find some information concerning JBossCache and EJB's.

What I would like to configure is a clustered set-up in which SFSB are
replicated between the different members to a JDBC database. If I'm correct,
this should be done by configuring a CacheLoader within JBossCache. I did find
information for defining an XML configuration file which realizes this
approach. What I did not find was a way to link the different EJB containers to
this cache (replicated cache)...
In other words, how can I change the clustered session state replication from
the in-memory solution to a JDBC solution?
Where can I configure the link between this in-memory (or other approach) of
caching and JBossCache configuration?

Another question I have, how can I make a J2EE application (e.g. Swing
application) use the earlier configured session bean cache within the
application server? Is this used by default and update with the state of the
database when needed or do we have to perform special configurations at server
level, of perhaps at application level?

Greetings,
Kurt

View the original post :