Hello Koen!

Thanks a lot for your cheers! Do you really think it's better to install v
3.1B3 than 3.0.2? I have already installed 3.0.2 with JBoss 4.0.3 (and Eclipse
and its plugins) and works fine with the websale, but i would like to  modify
some things (add more fields to the example, etc) in order to practise with the
jBPM.

1. (By the way I did't get to install the payraise from jbpm 2.0 in jboss 4.0,
can you recommend me any post or link where this task is resolved?).
2. Question is: is it possible to EDIT and MODIFY the websale process using
Eclipse in an easy way? How?
3. how can i get the .war collection?
4. how can i deploy everything and load it in the JBoss?
5. And a very importart question for me: is it possible to have several
processes (different Workflows) on the server at the same time? (For example,
to have payraise and websale running together in the same JBoss?) Is this
possible? How can this be configurated? How would the services be distingued?

Really thanks to all the comunity for your support, i promise to resume all
this knowledge and post it for the newbies like me as soon as i understand it
and make it work! :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3921930#3921930

Reply to the post :