Thanks Gavin...

I switched strategies and decided to get 4.0.4 RC1, and that seems to be
working fine with the Seam example code. I am now porting my old Seam code.
Seems fairly straightforward so far, and really very easy when using Eclipse.

For others who might be attempting to check out 4.0.4 RC1 from CVS, you want to
use the command:

cvs checkout -r JBoss_4_0_4_RC1 jboss-4.0.x

(This caused me a bit of confusion at first, trying to figure out which module,
then which label to check out.)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3922144#3922144

Reply to the post :