Hello,

I have two web applications deployed on JBoss 4.0.1SP1 with the following
container configuration in jboss-web.xml file :

  | <class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="true">
  |     <loader-repository>
  |             c-w.com:loader=cwsoft-cwx1
  |             <looader-repository-config>
  |                     java2ParentDelegation=true
  |             </looader-repository-config>
  |     </loader-repository>
  | </class-loading>

These webapps share classes through their session.
So, I put these classes in a common package put in the lib directory of my
jboss server configuration.
But I have a ClassNotFoundException that occured, as if the ClassLoader of my
webapp can't have access to the parent ClassLoader, although I set the
paremeter java2ClassLoadingCompliance to true.

Could someone help me please ?

Thanks in advance.
bgOnline

View the original post :