Hi

You made my day with your solution 2 :-) Thank you very much.

I am a bit unsure about the best way to put principals like email-address etc.
into the subject. Chapter 8.4.7 of the JBoss 4.03 documentation says that "User
identities (username, social security number, ...) are stored as Principal
objects in the Subject Principals set".
The challenge with Principals like org.jboss.security.SimplePrincipal is, that
there is no key for the type of the user identity. Therefore I made my own
class "ValuePrincipal", which has both the default name field and a new field
"value". I use the name field as a key.
So I store a new ValueObject("email", "[EMAIL PROTECTED]") in the principals
set. The I can retrieve my email among all Prinicpals via a key.

Is this the way to do it? Or is there another "key"-concept?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3922226#3922226

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3922226