Thanks Rainer,

I do understand that you are a busy man and many many thanks for you time.

The code in question implements parallel split. When process execution reaches
the split node, threads are created for running each token separately (the main
thread runs one of the token, the remanning n-1 are executed in new threads).
Each thread (including the main) simply calls
 token.signal(transitionName)
or if no transition name is specified
token.signal()
until the token ends (the code ends the token when it reaches the join state).
Before and after singnalling, the process instance is saved using the persistPI
method. When all tokens end the code sets the join state on the parent token
and execution returns to the main thread (i.e., parent token).

By the way, I have changed my code not to create/use execution context, but
simply use token.

FYI: The split and join code mimics jbpm Fork and Join code.

Again, many thanks for you time and help and please reply when ever you have
time.

Raj

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3922358#3922358