Hi Guys,

I finally make CacheAOP to work as MBean in JBoss 4.0, my jboss-aop.xml
aspectized configuration file is

1. jboss-aop.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <aop>
  |    <!-- This is declaration file for annotation. We are using JDK1.4 now,
  |         so an annotationc pre-compiler is needed for JBossAop.
  |         See build.xml target annoc for details.
  |         Idea is user will then need only to annotate like:
  |         @@org.jboss.cache.aop.AopMarker
  |         in his POJO. There will be no need of jboss-aop.xml from user's
side.
  |         Only extra step is annotation compiling. And in JDK1.5, this step
  |         will not be needed since the implicit annotation support.
  |
  |         For example, see either Address or Person.
  |    -->
  |
  |    <!-- If a POJO has AopMarker annotation, it will be asepctized. -->
  |    <prepare expr="field(* @org.jboss.cache.aop.AopMarker->*)" />
  |
  |    <!--
  |    Supports inheritance and polymorphism. It can either be a concrete class
  |    or an interface. All sub-classes or interface implementors will be
instrumeneted.
  |    -->
  |    <prepare expr="field(* [EMAIL PROTECTED]>*)" />
  | </aop>

My question is what would be preferred way to do conf file, can I stick with
this or doing customized config is prefferable.

2.  At client I need to use aspectized classes(classes for which AOPC is done),
if I run without using any aop specific jars I got
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/joinpoint/FieldWriteInvocation
  |     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)
  |     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:537)
  |     at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
  |     at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)
  |     at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)
  |     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:194)
  |     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  |     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
  |     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
  |     at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:274)
  |     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
  |     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
  |     at
com.wdpro.commerce.wdw.be.client.delegate.WDWIBCAppDelegate.getAnswer(WDWIBCAppDelegate.java:206)
  |     at TestCache.main(TestCache.java:10)
  | Exception in thread "main"

Is there any subset of jars I need to include for client classpath if client
wants to use aspectized classes(Cached classes), if so is this set would be
constants so I can deliver to client only first time.

3.  I tried to use "/usr/template/hotel/" as FQN but it didn't take it took
"/usr/template/", is there any restrictions around FQN patterns

4. Right now I am looking TreeCacheAOP using MBeanProxy instead of JNDI name,
thoough I defined JNDI name for Tree Cache AOP I am't able to use it.
part of tree-aop-service.xml

  |  <mbean
  |    code="org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPProxyFactory"
  |    name="mydomain:service=proxyFactory,type=jrmp,target=factory">
  |    <attribute
  |    name="InvokerName">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</attribute>
  |    <attribute
  |    name="TargetName">jboss.cache:service=TreeCacheAop</attribute>
  |    <attribute name="JndiName">MyCache</attribute> <attribute
  |    name="InvokeTargetMethod">true</attribute> <attribute

name="ExportedInterface">org.jboss.cache.aop.TreeCacheAopMBean</attribute>
  |    <attribute name="ClientInterceptors"> <iterceptors>
  |    <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ClientMethodInterceptor</interceptor>
  |    <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
  |    <interceptor>org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
  |    </iterceptors> </attribute>
  |    <depends>jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depends>
  |    <depends>jboss.cache:service=TreeCacheAop</depends>
  | </mbean>

Context ctx= new Context();
TreeCacheAop sam = ctz.lookup("MyCache");

it's finding JNDI but throwing class cast exception.

What would be procedure to do look up for Tree Cache AOP MBean via JNDI.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3922375#3922375

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3922375