Wasn't sure whether to post this in Hibernate Tools or the JBoss IDE forums,
but I think here is the best bet...

I'm checking out the CRUD generation capabilities of JBoss IDE. I have JBoss
IDE 1.5 plugin and Hibernate Tools 3.1.0 beta4. I'm also using the Java 1.5 VM.

I can generate the POJOs fine. When I turn on the EJB3/Annotations option, or
the Seam CRUD option, I get the following error (sorry, it's not well
formatted... it's copied from the dialog box):

org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.ExporterException: MethodInvocationException while
processing template Pojo. Invocation of method 'get' in  class
org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.TemplateHelper$Templates threw exception class
org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.ExporterException : MethodInvocationException while
processing template pojo/PojoTypeDeclaration.vm. Invocation of method 'get' in
class org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.TemplateHelper$Templates threw exception class
org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.ExporterException : MethodInvocationException while
processing template pojo/Ejb3TypeDeclaration.vm. Invocation of method
'generateAnnTableUniqueConstraint' in  class
org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.pojo.EntityPOJOClass threw exception class
java.lang.NullPointerException : null
[...]
    java.lang.NullPointerException: <no message>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3922414#3922414

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3922414