Hi!

I'm working with jbpm-starters-kit-3.1-beta3 and DB2...and I'm testing this
class:

package org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe;

import java.util.Arrays;
import java.util.HashSet;
import java.util.Iterator;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Set;

import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;
import org.jbpm.db.AbstractDbTestCase;
import org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition;
import org.jbpm.graph.exe.ExecutionContext;
import org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance;
import org.jbpm.taskmgmt.def.AssignmentHandler;

public class TaskAssignmentDbTestPooled extends AbstractDbTestCase {

  public static class PoolAssignmentHandler implements AssignmentHandler {
    public void assign(Assignable assignable, ExecutionContext
executionContext) throws Exception {
      assignable.setPooledActors(new String[]{"bert", "ernie", "flavio"});
      System.out.println(">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PoolAssignmentHandler: " +
assignable);
    }
  }

  public void testPooledTasklist() {
    ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlString(
      "<process-definition>" +
      "  <start-state name='pooledActorAssignment'>" +
      "    " +
      "  </start-state>" +
      "  <task-node name='work'>" +
      "    " +
      "      " +
      "    " +
      "  </task-node>" +
      "</process-definition>"
    );
    graphSession.saveProcessDefinition(processDefinition);

    ProcessInstance processInstance = new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);
    processInstance.signal();
    jbpmContext.save(processInstance);

    newTransaction();

    List taskInstances = taskMgmtSession.findPooledTaskInstances("bert");
    assertNotNull(taskInstances);
    assertEquals(1, taskInstances.size());
    TaskInstance taskInstance = (TaskInstance) taskInstances.get(0);
    assertEquals("teste", taskInstance.getName());
    assertNull(taskInstance.getActorId());
  }

  private static final Log log =
LogFactory.getLog(TaskAssignmentDbTestPooled.class);

}

After testing I have this results on the table(DB2):

JBPM_POOLEDACTOR
ID            ACTORID_
1       flavio
2       ernie
3       bert

JBPM_TASKACTORPOOL
TASKINSTANCE_   POOLEDACTOR_
1                       1
1                       2
1                       3

JBPM_TASKINSTANCE
ID_     CLASS_  NAME_   DESCRIPTION_    ACTORID_
1       T       teste   null            null

Can't assignment TASKINSTANCE for POOLEDACTOR, ACTORID_ in TASKINSTANCE is
null....

Please help me!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3922551#3922551